Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Forgive Me, Father


Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been almost two months since my last blog.
I almost thought I had given it up. Do I need to blog? Does anyone care if I blog? Really? Then, almost out of the blue at a Christmas party, a friend of mine said, "Hey, do you blog?"

I said, "Well, I have posted a few times, but not really."

He said, "If you start blogging, let me know. I like your take on things."


Someone wants to know my opinion? About things? Why? I am not all that smart. In fact, I think the more I study and listen and prayer, the more I realize I know very little at all.
So, forgive me, father for not having blogged in almost two months. Forgive me, again, for thinking I know something when in reality I know very litte. Forgive me for sometimes sharing more than is necessary when what you are wanting me to do is listen and be present. Forgive me.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Thanks for the site. Can you double check to make sure your feeds are set to "on" in your settings? This allows me to see when you update without having to constantly check your blog site. I will be more likely to read what your blogs if the feeds are on.
Thanks man!

Jason said...

Some time ago you told me that you gained a lot from journaling. Blogging is the way in which I journal. So I was hopeful that if you had a thought in your journaling you might post one or two here so that I, selfishly, could read and ponder the thoughts you ponder.

Just to keep conversation going when we are not face to face...