It is interesting for several reasons:
- One gets to see just how tough mom really is as she tries to sit on a curb in a lawn chair from Thursday morning until Sunday evening and then spend the night in the high school auditorium.
- One finds just how creative humans can be in finding shelter, building shelter, and exactly where they can sleep.
- One does wonder, "Where do all those people go potty?"
- The crowd grows every year.
- The parents line up the church curb because they are not allowed on the school property until Sunday evening.
- This one is my personal favorite: These people are idiots. I have watched this happen every year and every year all the parents who are here at 5:30 on Sunday evening get their precious child into Paschal High School.
Sorry, normally I do not get into school politics. But this is just plain silly. Thanks for listening.